If as a journalist you are interested in receiving further information about La noche en blanco, please get in touch with the Press Office of the Area of Arts of the Madrid Town Hall:
- Telephone: 915 132 684 / 85 / 86
- Email: email@example.com
La noche en blanco is one of the most widely covered events in the media due to the interest it arouses in citizens and visitors.
Even though much of the event lasts just one night, the media begin to report during the weeks leading up to La noche en blanco, showing their audiences details about the preparation and rehearsals, and they cover the events in “Reflex”, smaller-scale activities that try to place the artistic activities of the main night into context a few days before the big event.
A few figures:
- All the national news programmes reported on the activities in La noche en blanco.
- The local press reached a combined readership of 9,801,000. More than 100 pages were published in Madrid alone.
- The event was covered daily on local and national radio stations during the week leading up to it, with numerous interviews with the main planners.
- Countless news items were posted on the Internet, and a vast number of videos, photos and comments were posted by visitors to La noche en blanco.